Alert: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak. We are experiencing a high volume of calls. Please review our dedicated resource page for answers to frequently asked questions.

Privacy & Cookies
Your Questions Answered

You and Your spouse (or co-habiting partner) and your financially dependent children, aged under 18 years in full time education, at the inception date of your policy all normally resident with you and named on the certificate of insurance. Each adult can travel independently.